Certain aspects of our company we believe to be rare and valuable to our customers, to architects, and even to our staff.
Our personal relationship with our employees and many of our sub-
contractors give us confidence that their core values reflect our own
and this mutual trust results in many unique benefits to our customers.
The trade backgrounds of our foremen enable us to actually perform or properly oversee most of the building tasks ourselves rather than hiring subcontractors. This allows for a sense of continuity and responsibility toward the finished product which is absent when too many sub-contractors are hired for separate tasks.
- Masonry (both structural and decorative) including ICF foundations, stone facades, stone and paver patios etc.
- Framing - (including complex and unique applications requiring a grasp of engineering, "stick" framing , timber framing, steel etc).
- Roofing and siding of various types.
- Drywall and plastering.
- Tile work - (both elaborate and simple, ceramic, quarry, glass, pavers etc).
- Hardwood floors- pre-finished and custom installations.
- Fine quality finish carpentry and cabinetmaking - (What can't be done on site can be fabricated in our fully equipped woodshop)
- Design - Although large projects are usually handled through an architect or professional designer, we regularly design and draw remodeling solutions, modifications for home plans, new additions and even entire homes.